= Best Availability & Price
What is Funny Girl about?
Featuring one of the most iconic scores of all time by Jule Styne and Bob Merrill, a revised book from Harvey Fierstein based on the original classic by Isobel Lennart, tap choreography by Ayodele Casel, choreography by Ellenore Scott, and direction from Michael Mayer, this love letter to the theatre has the whole shebang!
The sensational cast, starring Drama Desk Award nominee Lea Michele as Fanny Brice, Tony Award® nominee Ramin Karimloo, Tony Award nominee Tovah Feldshuh and Jeff Award winner Jared Grimes, dazzles with the songs “Don’t Rain On My Parade,” “I’m the Greatest Star,” and “People.” This bittersweet comedy is the story of the indomitable Fanny Brice, a girl from the Lower East Side who dreamed of a life on the stage. Everyone told her she’d never be a star, but then something funny happened—she became one of the most beloved performers in history, shining brighter than the brightest lights of Broadway.
What songs are in Funny Girl?
Funny Girl the musical features one of the most iconic scores of all time by Jule Styne and Bob Merrill.
Full Funny Girl song list below:
- “Overture” – Orchestra
- “If a Girl Isn’t Pretty” – Mrs. Brice, Mrs. Meeker, Mrs. Strakosh, Mr. Keeney, Eddie Ryan and Keeney Company
- “I’m the Greatest Star” – Fanny Brice
- “Cornet Man” – Fanny Brice and Keeney Company
- “His Love Makes Me Beautiful” – Ziegfeld Tenor, Fanny Brice and Ziegfeld Company
- “I Want to Be Seen With You Tonight” – Nicky Arnstein and Fanny Brice
- “Henry Street” – Mrs. Meeker, Mrs. Brice, Mrs Strakosh and Henry Street Neighbors
- “People” – Fanny Brice
- “You Are Woman” – Nicky Arnstein and Fanny Brice
- “Don’t Rain on My Parade” – Fanny Brice
- “Entr’acte” – Orchestra
- “Don’t Rain on My Parade” (Reprise I) – Fanny Brice
- “Sadie, Sadie” – Fanny Brice and Friends
- “Who Taught Her Everything?” – Eddie Ryan and Mrs. Brice
- “Temporary Arrangement” – Nick Arnstein and Businessmen
- “Rat-Tat-Tat-Tat” – Fanny Brice and Ziegfeld Company
- “Who Are You Now?” – Fanny Brice and Nick Arnstein
- “The Music That Makes Me Dance” – Fanny Brice
- “Funny Girl” – Fanny Brice
- “Don’t Rain on My Parade” (Reprise II) – Fanny Brice
- “People” (Reprise) – Full Company
What is the recommended age?
Funny Girl is recommended for ages 10 and up. Children under 4 will not be admitted. Everyone requires a ticket for entry.
How long is Funny Girl?
Funny Girl runs approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission.